Monday 23 June 2008

Finally

I got a letter this morning from the hospital. They have moved my appointment forward a week. I was a bit concerned about having to change the dates off work, and probably having to go myself if the H is working, and my sister will still be on holiday, but its now just the 18th of July to wait till.

I decided I had waited long enough for the scan appointment, so phoned the hospital. Apparently there is a 9 week waiting list, but there is a cancellation tomorrow if I want? Its that or wait another 4 weeks, so I took it.

Thank goodness my work are reasonable about these things.

Now though, I am realising that getting the appointment is the easy bit, what they find is the hard bit.

I've thought about it a fair bit, and I think the worst thing they could find would be nothing. Even if what they find is bad, at least there will be a cause, a reason this has happened to me.

After what happened with the diagnosis, the sheer shock of it all, I am now preparing for the worst (but not nothing - dont like that idea.)

No comments: