Thursday 12 June 2008

And right back down again

So I went to the docs this morning. I spoke to him about my inhalers, and have been put on a new one, although it looks like the one I was on hasn't caused any problems, never mind this. I also have to start going to the asthma clinic.

I also checked that my thyroid had been tested, it has, of course, and is fine.

I also got him to prod my neck as I thought my glands were swollen - they're not.

I was really upset, and explained to him that I am just trying to find out why this has happened, and also that 3 months is such a long time I am going crazy. He agreed it is a long wait, which was nice, but told me he thinks I will have the scan this month, apparently they dont give you much notice in general, so it should be soon.

I feel really deflated, and have cried a lot today, at work, in the car, in the shops....oh the shame.

A charity collector addressed me as 'miss' today and it just really wound me up, especially when his buddy told me in a really patronising way, 'smile'. I may have, sort of, well, screamed at them and ran away. Ahem. I was not having a good day.

I really thought i would be able to find a cause for this, and with everything I rule out, the chances are getting slimmer, while I am not.

Its only 7.30 but I think I should really just go to bed.

No comments: