Saturday 31 May 2008

No visitors, please.

I know this is the blogging equivalent of liking the sound of my own voice, but as others have said, this is way cheaper than therapy, and possibly more effective.

So my Positive Mental Attitude had gone today. As has my gluten free diet.

Had a crappy sleep and got up moody about 11.30, and spent the next 12 hours on the couch. Managed to read the new book by Lauren Weisberger. Good choice, pleasant read, didnt make me cry, helped. Did nothing productive though, and it was a nice day weatherwise.

By 11pm my body had enough, I can only assume that these are symptoms of POF, or at least MM (aka all my symptoms combined) which are that all the moisture in my upper body leaves via my hair, which needs washed daily. Despite this, my scalp gets so dry it hurts, so I had to go shower.

I also have hidradenitis supprativa, so came out the shower, smelling of medicated shampoo, and applied aqueous cream where I need it, and all over my face. This is a thick white cream, and I look like a ghost, with wet neutrogena-esque hair, and my H's pjs.

On the plus side, if MM did stop by, he would run screaming!

No comments: