Sunday 24 August 2008

Spot the culprit

Another week on in the diet. Went swimming 6 times last week. Cannot restrict my eating anymore without feeling dizzy, and lost nothing.

Very unamused.

Have sussed it out. I cut cola out completely, and the booze. Replaced with a popular blackcurrant squash. Which I have now worked out has roughly 500 calories a pint, and I have been drinking it by the gallon. Would have been better off with full fat cola.

So am now going to change to diet cola, which I hope will make me get back to the loss.

Still miserable on the hrt. Went to docs and cried a lot. Have now got some happy pills which are helping. Have also written to the consultant looking for more answers. Watch this space.

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

When I started the whole weight loss, counting calories thing I was astonished at how scary some of the things I was consuming. Like a glass of OJ has 250 cal. That's more than my weight loss shake!

Remember - slow and steady wins the race.

Waiting to hear what the consultant says... keep us posted!

**HUGS**