Thursday 14 August 2008

Going for Gold!

Not that I am being motivated by the Olympics or anything, but I have stepped the diet and exercise up a notch lately. A colleague and I have started going swimming at lunchtime too, and have been twice this week, and back tomorrow.

The diet started mainly because I got pretty low and didnt feel like eating, and managed (so far) to keep it up. But the past few days by about 11am I have felt a bit weak, so have decided to try and have a small breakfast before work now, then a cup-a-soup for lunch and a healthy meal at night, plus the swimming 3/4 times a week and my exercise DVD twice a week too. Hopefully this will work.

The HRT is driving me crazy, and probably MrP too, as I am a cranky psycho madam of late, and have screamed at him more times than I care to mention, and the cats, and the dog. And random people in the street. And my PC at work. Not good. Also having a lot of leg cramps, insomnia, stomach ache, nausea, so I am going to ask to change the brand.

I also appear to have a throat infection as my throat is covered in white stuff that looks almost mouldy. Lovely. Just what I need.

Doctors on Monday, plenty to talk about anyway.

Oh - and by the way, in just over 2 weeks, 11lbs down, about a million to go!

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Good job with the exercise!! That sounds awesome. I would totally love a buddy to do exercise with. I'm so glad you found one. It makes such a difference. Hope you start feeling better soon!!

Lifeslurper said...

LOL! Growling at random people in the street! Probably a viral infection is not helping your demeanor generally. Two weeks and 11 pounds down...wow!