Thursday 4 September 2008

Day ????

I think I am now on day 12 or 13, I've stopped counting. Still nothing and have given up expecting there to be anything.

I've also not had a reply from the hospital to my letter to them.

No jobs for MrP yet.

No viewers for the house yet.

Haven't gone near the scales for at least a week so no idea about a weight loss total.

I advertised our second car for sale, hopefully it will sell quickly. If MrP doesn't get a job by the end of September I think the main car will have to go too and be replaced with a banger. We have to run a car one way or the other, but trading it in for a cheaper model would give us some cash to play with, hopefully. By play, I mean pay the bills, eat, keep a roof over our heads. I'm also going to sell some jewellery I dont wear, and getting MrP to do a car boot sale.

I mentioned to my boss today about a promotion. Hopefully it wasnt too cheeky, but I really want one, for status more than money, although dont get me wrong, a pay rise would be very much welcome at the moment. Tomorrow all the bosses are having a meeting, and I *think* my new future role will be being discussed, so am very excited and nervous about it.

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

No words, except I'm sorry. ***HUGS***