I'm going to lose my job, probably in the next few weeks.
So now I have to find a new one, and work out whether we can still go on our trip at the end of November. If I lose my job before we go I can claim off my travel insurance, but if its afterwards, or if I leave first, we wont get our money back, so will probably be going anyway.
The hardest part, that is really killing me, is that I will have to at least postpone the DE IVF. There is just no way we can have the money sorted in time now, and if I am in a new job, I dont feel I will have been there long enough to go on maternity leave.
Its just another road block on the path for us.
I have to say that I am starting to wonder why this keeps happening to us. Is it some sort of punishment for something, or is it Gods way of telling us that children are just not in our future? I'm finding it really hard to work this out in my head, and I dont really know what to think or how to work it out. I dont know what to do next.
#Microblog Monday 186: Expand or Contract? - Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too. ******* We divide our trips into expan...
22 hours ago