Wednesday 30 July 2008

More results and more questions

So I managed to get an answer from the local hospital today. Not fab, but not horrific either.

It was only the secretary, so she could only read out a letter to me, but she told me:

My prolactin is normal (then why do I still have discharge?)
My estradiol is on the low end of normal, so I defo need the hrt. (At my last test the estradiol was fine, so whats happened here?)
My FSH is still menopausal, although she couldnt tell me what the actual number is, but apparently my GP should know.

Good bit is that my chromosome tests were normal.

One more week to wait for the AMH test results.

In non IF news, I saw a house I have liked for about 6 months has had the price reduced by about £15,000, making it suddenly VERY attractive. Even though our house hasnt had any interest, I broke my own rule and went to see this one after work.

It needs a whole load of work done, but its fabulous. Oh dear. We asked if we could rent it until we sold as its sitting empty, but the agent doesnt think they will go for that. However, he said he knew someone who was looking for a house our price in our area, and will see if they want to buy ours. Only flaw with this perfect scenario is that they need to move in 3 weeks. But I would do it for this house. Oh my word.

I have crossed my fingers so much over the past few months that they are starting to get permanently stick that way.

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Sorry that the hospital didn't have an explanation.

That house sounds AWESOME. If it's your dream house, I say go for it. Especially if you can sell yours. That'd be amazing. I'm always more in favor of a few weeks of crazy instead of more.

Your crossed fingers comment has me cracking up!! Thanks for the laugh.